We recommend that you set up direct deposit for your refund. It's the fastest and most secure way to receive your refund.
Benefits of receiving your refund by direct deposit
- Direct Deposit is the fastest and most secure way to receive your refund. Get your money faster!
- By electing this option, your refund will be directly deposited into your checking or savings account, at the financial institution of your choice, which will ultimately be faster than waiting for the check to arrive in the mail.
- Please be sure to keep your bank account information up to date in my.uncc.edu. Failure to have current direct deposit information will delay your refund.
How to sign up for direct deposit
- Log in to my.uncc.edu using your NinerNET username and password
- Click on your Direct Deposit message in the Student Account Block.
- Select Direct Deposit Enrollment
- Read and click the Continue button to agree to terms and conditions
- Verify your identity by selecting a delivery method (either your cell phone or personal non-uncc email address) and click Send.
- Enter the Identification Code you received via Phone/Email in the text box provided and select the Continue button.
- Follow the instructions on the enrollment and change screen to add your bank account information (or edit the existing bank account information).
- Select Add Account button to complete enrollment or the Save Changes button to update existing bank account information.
- Select the Exit option toward the top left of the screen.