Cancellation policy for non-payment
- If your account balance is not paid in full by the due date shown on your bill, your classes will be at risk of being cancelled.
- Your due date is located on your student account statement.
Third Party Scholarships
- If your account balance is to be paid by a third party or scholarship that has yet to be received, contact Niner Central at 704.687.5506 or by email at NinerCentral@uncc.edu before the payment due date and we can review your account.
- The university requires that account balances be paid in full by the due dates shown on your account in order to avoid cancellation of courses at the beginning of the term. If payment is not received as defined by these payment due dates for the term, classes may be cancelled.
- Ultimately, it is the students' responsibility to officially drop all of their classes, housing and meal plan, if they decide not to attend UNC Charlotte.
- Please be aware of our withdrawal schedule and check the important links on the Withdrawing from UNC Charlotte website to be sure that you have completed all of the appropriate notifications.