You may pay your bill using your 529 Plan.
529 Plan Payments
- Most 529 plans are handled directly between the student and the plan provider. Please contact your plan provider and ask them what they need in order to send a payment to UNC Charlotte.
- Usually, your 529 provider will request a copy of your eBill or an account activity screenshot. Once received, the provider will mail UNC Charlotte a check on your behalf.
- If you are using a 529 plan such as Florida Prepaid that requires an invoice from the school versus directly from the student, please email your financial support letter from your prepaid plan to email@example.com.
- To initiate invoicing, you must notify the Bursar's Office in advance, including your financial support letter and student ID number. Invoicing begins the day after the last Add/Drop Date.
- Payments can be submitted to the following address. Please include your full name and student ID (800) number.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Cashiers Office - Reese 2nd Floor
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28223