You may view your bill and payment due date in My UNC Charlotte.
Pay This Amount
- Your eBill is a "Snapshot" and may change as charges are added/removed from your account. For the most accurate balance, log in to My UNC Charlotte.
- To view the amount you owe:
- Log into my.uncc.edu
- Click View Account & Statements button in the My Student Account block
- Please note that adding or dropping classes may change your account balance.
Refunds and Financial Aid on Your Bill
If the total charges exceed the estimated aid:
- You must pay the difference before the due date shown on your account.
- For example, if your tuition, fees, etc are $10,000, and your estimated aid is $6,000, then you owe $4,000.
If the financial aid equals the charges, and there are no outstanding charges from a previous semester
- The bill should reflect $0 balance
- For example, if your tuition, fees, etc are $10,000, and your estimated aid is $10,000, then your balance will be $0. You do not pay anything.
You can expect a refund if there is a negative balance shown.
- For example, if your tuition, fees, etc are $10,000, and your estimated aid is $12,000, then your balance will be -$2,000. You will receive a refund for $2,000.
Refunds will begin to be issued a couple of days before classes begin.
- You may use your refund to purchase books or for other expenses.