At UNC Charlotte, international students can pay with TransferMate.
At UNC Charlotte, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
- Log in to your student account and click on the TransferMate payment link
- Choose the country your paying from and your preferred payment method
- Complete payer details and set up an account
- Make your payment with the provided instructions
- Track your payment throughout the process.
Note: Students must grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an Authorized Payer following the steps here. Authorized payers may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posing to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to UNC Charlotte in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
Please contact TransferMate for further information or if you need assistance when making a payment. Please select "Phone Call" on the web page and select the country you're calling from to reach the appropriate customer service team.