Final Exam schedules and dates are below.
** Spring 2019 Final Exams **
Due to the tragic event on our campus at the close of this semester, we are offering you two options for completing your courses:
Option 1: You may forgo taking the final exam in any or all of your courses and accept your current course grade as your final grade.
- We have asked faculty to update Canvas and/or provide instructions about how to calculate your current grade.
- If you choose this option, you do not need to contact your instructor. By not taking the exam, your instructor will assume that this indicates you are accepting your current course grade as your final grade.
Option 2: You may take your final exam in any or all of your courses and have that grade included in your final course grade.
If you choose this option, please be aware of the following changes to the exam schedule:
- Exams that were scheduled for May 2-4 will be rescheduled for next week (as optional exams). All students will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar regarding the new time for these optional exams. Please be aware that some exams may be scheduled from 8:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday (May 6-9) or the morning of Friday, May 10.
- Exams originally scheduled between May 6-9 will be held at the same time and location as originally scheduled.
Final Exam Schedules
The updated final exam schedule has been posted.
- Detailed Final Exam Schedule
- Final Exam Schedule Templates
- Reading day is your day to study and prepare for your exams. You will not have exams or required activities on this day.
- It is the policy of the University that students having three exams on the same day should be allowed to reschedule the middle exam.
- A make-up exam is arranged by mutual agreement between the instructor and the students.
- If a student has two exams scheduled for the same day and time, a make-up exam is arranged by mutual agreement between the student and one of the course instructors.
- If you have an exam conflict, you may submit this Final Examination Conflict Form.
- View the University Policy 202, Final Examinations