Applying for Readmission
You would need to apply for undergraduate readmission if you:
- Earned your first degree at UNC Charlotte and would like to return to earn a minor, second major, or second degree. Second degree seeking students cannot be University college students.
- Are a previous degree-seeking student that transferred out of UNC Charlotte, and earned a Bachelor’s degree at another institution.
- Have been previously placed on Academic Suspension or Disciplinary Suspension. (Read more about readmission qualifications after being suspended.)
- Have not been enrolled for 12 consecutive months after the semester last attended at UNC Charlotte.
- Example: You attended the spring 2019 semester and did not enroll by the spring 2020 semester.
Note: All readmit students are former degree-seeking undergraduate students of UNC Charlotte. If you have never been an undergraduate student seeking a degree, you will not be considered a readmit student. You should apply for undergraduate admission as a new student instead. If you are applying as a post-baccalaureate student, apply through Graduate Admissions.
- Once you have received your official acceptance email for readmission, you must contact the International Student and Scholar office to request and/or upload your I-20 or DS-2019 form.
Readmission Application Deadlines
Payment must be made by the deadline date for an application to be considered submitted by the deadline.
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Distance Education - March 1
- Complete an online Readmission Application Form. Register for a readmission account and proceed to apply.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $75 along with your readmission application.
- Submit an official transcript from each institution you have attended since leaving UNC Charlotte.
- You may have your official transcript/s sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or have them mailed to the Office of the Registrar, King Building, 9201 University City Blvd Charlotte NC 28223.
- Please make sure that they are sent to our office. Other departments cannot forward transcripts to us if they receive them.
The average turnaround time is four weeks once the readmit application becomes complete (all documents are received).
- If you decide not to come to UNC Charlotte after submitting an application, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will withdraw your application.
- To learn more about Readmission to the University and forgiveness policies at UNC Charlotte, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- For questions regarding Readmission, please contact us at Readmission@uncc.edu.