Use these forms when verifying information and requesting changes to your financial aid.
If your upload requires accompanying forms or backup documentation, you may scan your document or submit a legible, clear photo of the document.
2020-2021 (Fall 2020 | Spring 2021 | Summer 2021)
- Your financial aid offer for 2020 is based on 2018 tax information.
- If you feel that your current financial circumstances are not reflected correctly in your 2018 tax return, complete this form to request a reconsideration.
- Examples of circumstances which may warrant a Reconsideration are: job loss, death of parent or spouse, separation or divorce of parents, high unreimbursed medical and dental bills and receipt of one time payments.
- Graduate students are not eligible for Reconsideration since they may be eligible for unsubsidized loans only.
- Please note: Reconsideration requests can take up to 6 weeks to process.
- 2020 SAP Appeal Form (Note: The deadline to submit the form has been extended to August 31st.)
- The Office of Financial Aid uses an estimate of your cost to attend (COA) college as a basis for awarding your aid. Your cost of attendance is developed according to guidelines established by the Dept of Ed, your state residency, housing, and degree level. Some costs, besides those allowed in the standard cost of attendance, may serve as an obstacle to completing your degree. To make adjustments to your COA, complete this form.
- 2020-2021 Cost of Attendance Adjustment Form
2019-2020 (Fall 2019 | Spring 2020 | Summer 2020)
The 2020 Summer loan application is available in Banner Self Service. You must apply in order to be eligible for summer loans. You only need to submit an application if you are applying for loans.
Your financial aid offer for 2019 is based on 2017 tax information. If you feel that your current financial circumstances are not reflected correctly in your 2017 tax return, please contact Niner Central to determine if you may be eligible for a Reconsideration. Examples of circumstances which may warrant a Reconsideration are: job loss, death of parent or spouse, separation or divorce of parents, high unreimbursed medical and dental bills and receipt of one time payments.
- The deadline to submit a SAP Appeal has passed.