The Student Health Center provides healthcare for students.
- The Student Health Center provides primary medical care, disease prevention, health education, wellness promotion, and various specialty services to all registered UNC Charlotte students, regardless of the type of health insurance they carry.
- The Student Health Center is located on the corner of Cameron Boulevard and Mary Alexander Road. It is building number 65 on the campus map.
- There is no charge to see a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, nurse, physical therapist, or health educator.
- These services are included in the Student Health Fee which is included in tuition.
- There are charges for pharmacy, laboratory tests, x-rays, allergy shots, specialty clinics and some procedures.