Student ID Cards

A 49er ID card allows access to campus housing, activities and programs, labs, and many other campus services.  You should get your ID card at SOAR.

The 49er ID card also serves as a meal plan card, library card, and secondary credential for parking.

  • Your ID card also holds funds for your 49er Account and Optional Dining Account (ODA).

To get a 49er ID card, you'll need:

  1. To be registered for classes

  2. One valid proof of identification such as a driver's license, state issued ID or passport

  3. Proof of university status such as acceptance letter, class schedule or tuition bill

  4. Student ID number that begins with 800 or 801 (assigned at acceptance; printed on your acceptance letter)

View the 49er ID Card Website