VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE OPTIONS
You may Contact Niner Central for questions related to financial aid, billing and payments, registration, and student records. To practice proper safety protocols related to COVID19, additional virtual assistance options are available.
For quickest response, email or call us.
- Due to space limitations and required safety protocols, limited staff are available for in-person services.
- Emailing or calling (704-687-8622) are the quickest methods to get your questions answered by the Niner Central team.
- Did you know that 85% of questions asked at Niner Central can be answered online through our website?
Schedule an Appointment for a Virtual Meeting
- Appointments are 15 minutes long.
- Choose from the available appointment blocks. Please use the calendar and select an appointment at least 15 minutes in advance. Do not select an appointment where the start time has already passed.
- Please note, you will be required to enter a GMAIL account in order to select an appointment.
- UNC Charlotte students: Please provide your UNC Charlotte email address when selecting the appointment.
- If you would like an appointment and none are available, please email us at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate your request.
- Include at least two dates and times and your student ID. We will respond as quickly as possible and typically within a business day.
For Virtual FAFSA Completion Assistance
- If you have questions regarding your 2021-2022 FAFSA Application or need assistance completing your application, please schedule a Virtual FAFSA Completion appointment.
- During this time a member of our team can work with you individually to provide you with the assistance you need.
- Reminder: The FAFSA Application Priority Deadline is Jan. 1
Drop In To Our Virtual Lobby
- If you would like an appointment and none are available or if you are ready to meet now, drop in to our virtual Zoom lobby with no appointment necessary.
- Connect with a Niner Central representative for a 1:1 Zoom meeting.
- Our team is available to meet you Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm.
IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE OPTIONS
We welcome any students who prefer to meet in person. Utilize our remote check-in option to see when our specialists are available.
Note: Please refer to the Academic Calendar for University closings during the holiday season.
- Sign-in remotely and visit Niner Central when a Specialist is available to assist you.
- Minimize your wait time and practice social distancing for required safety.
- You will be notified how many guests are in line ahead of you and receive a text or email when a Specialist is available to assist you.