Undergraduates: Follow these steps to apply for graduation.
Follow these steps to apply for graduation
- Log into my.uncc.edu using your NinerNET username and password.
- Click the Banner Self Service link.
- In the Student Services/Student Accounts tab, select the Student Records option.
- Click on Online Graduation Application.
- Read the given information, then click Continue.
- Click the Senior Survey link and answer the questions before continuing to the Required Fields section.
- Select Online Graduation Application and click Continue.
- Complete required fields (“Graduation Term” and “Program/Certificate”), then click on Review and Approve Information.
- Select Majors/Minors/Concentrations. Verify the information is correct, then select Continue. (If you are an undergraduate student and your information is incorrect, please email email@example.com.)
- Verify/correct your diploma name, then click Continue. (Diplomas will display your name as it is listed in Banner. If you have had a legal name change and the UNC Charlotte system needs to be updated please click here and follow the instructions for the official name change.)
- Enter the home town information that you would like printed in the Commencement ceremony program. (If your home town is in the United States, leave the Nation field blank or select “Not Applicable.”)
- Verify/update your diploma address, then click Continue. (If your diploma address is in the United States, leave the Nation field blank or select “Not Applicable.”)
- Once there is a red check beside all four sections of the application, select Review/Submit Application. (If a section does not have the check, review that section and continue.)
- Review the Application Summary, then Submit the application. (If information in this section is incorrect, select Return to Check List without Saving Changes. Selecting Finish and Save will not submit your application.)
- Print the confirmation page for your records.
Please read the following information to ensure your application is processed correctly.
- Deadline: Apply for graduation by the published Graduation Application deadline (listed in the Academic Calendar).
- New & Updated: This process is available for new applications as well as updated applications.
- Dual/Triple Degrees: If you are earning more than one degree, a graduation application must be submitted for each degree separately.
- Submitting the application: Once you click submit, the application is automatically generated. Please check all information thoroughly before submitting your application.