It's important to track your progress toward your degree. Ideally, you should check your degree evaluation at the end of each term and also when registering for future terms.
- To access DegreeWorks, log in to my.uncc.edu, then click on the DegreeWorks icon under Quick Links.
DegreeWorks not only shows a student’s degree requirements and progress toward degree, it also provides:
- What-if audits to show how a change of major or minor could impact degree progress.
- Look-ahead audits to see how future courses would meet certain requirements.
- GPA calculators to see what is needed to achieve a desired GPA.
- Contact your major or minor department if you have questions about major or minor requirements.
- Contact Niner Central if you have questions about how to read or interpret your degree evaluation.