If you are a current UNC Charlotte student, you can obtain enrollment verification forms at no charge via the National Student Clearinghouse.
This is considered an official document coming directly from the National Student Clearinghouse, our official Verifying Agency. Each semester updates to student status on the National Student Clearinghouse are posted approximately one week after the first day of class. [View reasons you may need enrollment verification]
- Your health insurance provider requires proof of full-time enrollment.
- You are applying for a credit card or loan and need to certify your enrollment status.
- Your scholarship requires verification that you are matriculated at UNC Charlotte.
- Your military ID, TriCare or CHAMPVA insurance requires verification of enrollment as a full-time student, with an anticipated graduation date. (Please note: these enrollment verifications are provided via the Office of the Registrar in the King building).
How to get enrollment verification form
- Log into your my.uncc.edu Account
- Click 'Banner Self-Service'
- Click 'Student Services'
- Click 'Student Records'
- Select Enrollment Verification (you must have pop-ups enabled, as this is a secure website)
- Choose 'Current Enrollment' or 'All Enrollment'
- Click 'Obtain an enrollment certificate'
- View and print the Enrollment Certificate
- Fax, mail, or scan the printed Enrollment Certificate to person(s) or agency requesting verification
BE SURE TO LOG OFF TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY!!
You may also view your past and current loan deferments by clicking 'View Loan Deferments'.
*Note: If you are having issues logging in to your billing portal, try using FireFox or Internet Explorer.
Note for Continuing Students
- If the verification is to include registration for a future term, print your student detailed schedule from my.uncc.edu for the future term and include with the “All Enrollment” document from the National Student Clearinghouse.