All students are required to have health insurance and proof of immunization.
- Information about required immunizations is available at the Student Health Center website.
- Records are due at the time of admission and should be submitted prior to your arrival to new student orientation (SOAR). If you are not required to attend SOAR, records should be submitted prior to the first day of the semester.
- Please take action early to avoid delays in records submission. Obtaining records from other medical offices and/or scheduling appointments to receive required vaccines needed for compliance may take time. Students who complete this mandatory requirement for University enrollment avoid cancellation of their class registration.
- A physical exam is not required for University enrollment, only documentation of required vaccines.
- All required immunization documents must be uploaded to your secure Online Student Health Portal. You may access the portal through the Student Health Center website. Your records will be verified by University health officials to ensure you have met all state and University requirements. Please check your UNC Charlotte email account 1-5 business days after you have completed the immunization submission process to confirm your compliance status. Any missing requirements will be communicated via email notification to your UNC Charlotte email.